He had 292 verses that had wrong total values or missed the total value completely (Neh 7:68 missed from his database). Some verses had messed up word counts (don't know how many, but it was rare).
My database does not suffer from his database errors because: 1. I personally and manually made sure the verses with comments were calculated correctly by removing the comments. Normally you should be able to programmatically do this but with Hebrew text, bugs come into play so it can't be done.
2. He used a transliterated Hebrew-English version and I did not. transliterated means that they replaced the Hebrew letters with English letters. (Probably because it should avoid the bugs that come with Hebrew. Ironically it caused bugs also since many verses in his database with comments were also messed up) And around 35 verses messed up the Shin ש and replaced it with X, thus missing its value from the verses. So never use a transliterated Hebrew Bible database if you are planning on having gematria features.
Biblewheel.com has closed down now but I wrote this in case other people has worked on his database to warn them that they might have wrong results in their work.