There are eight different diverse calculators or gematria tools here. And one gematria converter which converts letters to values.
1.Combination permutation calculator: finds all possible combinations in all permutations using the same combination no more than once. (Please do not input more than 15 units here as you will get close to or over 100 000 results and cause server lag)[Input values like this: 913,203,86]
2.Combination pair permutation calculator: finds possible combinations only in pairs adding between orders using the same combination no more than once. (No more than 150-200 units recommended to input on this one)[Input values like this: 913,203,86]
3.Sum between orders calculator: input values in left field and in the right field you enter orders you want the values to be added between including rotation by cycles by the nr of words or letters. (take note that adding more than 44444 digits can have problems and give the wrong answer that is around 50-200 times lower than what it should be)[Input orders like this: 1,2 or like this: 1, 2]
4.Sum up to orders calculator: input values in the left field and in the right field you enter orders you want the values to be added up to including rotations by cycles. (take note that adding more than 44444 digits can have problems and give the wrong answer that is around 50-200 times lower than what it should be) [Input values like this: 37]
5.Orders calculator: Add specific orders either by rotation or not. [Input orders like this: 1,3,7 or like this: 1, 3, 7] 6.Gematria converter where you can enter a verse from the Bible in either Hebrew, Greek or English and it will return values that you can copy-paste into calculators here to find/check codes.
7. Equidistant Letter Sequence or ELS tool adds skips of letters. If you pick the single count option and input 3,7 it will add skip of 3 + skip of 7 like this:
Selecting combined count and then entering 3,7 adds like this:
8. Get gematria methods for verse(s) calculates the methods like total values, first, last words, center words… e.c.t in a Hebrew, Greek or English verse of the Bible. Input verse, select language and gematria system. If you enter several verses then they will get integrated and all methods are added which are used in this type of calculator.
– Word orders added in arithmetic progression is when you input several verses which then adds words of these verses in a natural progression from nr 1, 2, 3… e.c.t. Showing as Combo nr 1, 2, 3… in the results. This function was made for verse integrations only so it will show the values of every word in a verse instead if you only input one verse.
– This calculator will work with calculator nr 3, 4 & 5. So when you input a verse or verses in this calculator those calculators (3, 4 & 5) uses this input to get results when you input order(s) you want to find in them (calculator nr 3, 4 & 5). There is also a dropdown menu next to those calculators where you can choose to calculate words or letters in the verse(s) you have input in this calculator.
– Ultra calculation method is simply (the number of letters multiplied by the product of letters) divided by (the number of words multiplied by the product of words). Ultra calculations can be used on a word, phrase or verse of the Bible.
The dropdown menu in the end lets you choose between division (/), Plus (+), minus (-), or multiply (*). It will only affect the ultra calculation when using more than one input. Here are some examples of how it works:
Throwing many verses in the tool can mess up the ultra calculation. But you can just copy-paste the calculation that will be displayed into the Precise calculator that will calculate it correctly.
And it can even show wrong results when calculating a verse alone by showing the value of 0, 1, or infinity. If so then click the “Result” button again to compute it once more.
When you throw Hebrew verses in calculator nr 6 then make sure this symbol: ׀ is not included. It is found in many Hebrew verses and the calculator will not work if it is included. Try to avoid it for all diverse calculators/gematria tools here.
The diverse calculators/gematria tools will also show you the factors of the results but if it is a prime number then it will not have factors.
This does not apply to calculator nr 8 as it will not show factors of numbers.
You can also hit the “Only Result” button to remove the calculations and only show results on calculator nr 1 & 2.
You can also search for specific factors in calculator nr 1 & 2 marking the results blue.
You can hit the “Include input” on calculator nr 1 to include the values in the list of combinations.
And if you are going to copy results into a document then I would not recommend using the “Copy to clipboard” button, but rather mark the text with the mouse and copy-paste.
About the diverse calculators/gematria tools
The main purpose of this is to find Bible codes and these diverse calculators/gematria tools are used for: 1. is for finding possible combinations in all permutations of a set of words in a verse. [This tool was used to find the word combinations of Gen 1:1]. 2. is for finding all possible combinations between letters & words when adding between orders in pairs. [This tool was used to find the letter combinations of Gen 1:1]. 3. is for finding combinations between orders of letters & words in verses. 4. is for adding letters & words in verses up to a specific order. 5. is for adding letters & words in verses of a specific order(s).
6. To get the values needed from a verse to use them on calculators from nr 1 to 5 here.
7. Finding ELS codes
8. is for getting the general methods of verses of the Bible.
These are the best tools on the web for gematria research.
The values of words & lettersin Genesis 1:1 2,200,1,300,10,400,2,200,1,1,30,5,10,40,1,400,5,300,40,10,40,6,1,400,5,1,200,90
The values of words & letters in John 1:1 5,50,1,100,600,8,10,8,50,70,30,70,3,70,200,20,1,10,70,30,70,3,70,200,8,50,80,100,70,200,300,70,50,9,5,70,50,20,1,10,9,5,70,200,8,50,70,30,70,3,70,200 55,719,58,70,373,31,70,373,58,450,420,134,31,284,58,70,373
diverse calculators/gematria tools
Find all possible combinations in all permutations
Find specific factors or number
Find possible combinations in paired permutations
Find specific factors or number
Sum between orders
Sum between orders
Sum up to order
Sum up to order
Equidistant Letter Sequence.
Get Bible Text by Verse Number from the 777codes.com Bibledatabase
Enter a verse no Example "412" to get the Bible Text for that verse
Use the text from above to populate the verse methods below