Since words in Hebrew & Greek can have several meanings so if you want to check then you know how.
The link directs you to verse nr 1 of the database in Biblewheel.com. You can navigate to all other verses in the Bible from there
either by chapter & verse numbers, or verse orders to see the values of words and total values.
Just make sure you add verse nr 1 to your favorites bar since you might want to double check the verses when reading this book.
You can also check original verses of the Bible at www.Biblehub.com, but it does not display the gematria values.
There are several versions of the original texts since we don’t really have any of the original texts from the Bible.
But there is no other book we have more ancient copies from than the Bible. Therefore we have different versions of the original
Richard Amiel Mccgough (creator of Biblewheel.com, who will only be referenced as Richard from now on)
Picked the most authentic versions he knew which were The Aleppo Codex for the Hebrew text,
& the Scrivener’s Textus Receptus 1894 for the Greek text. Richard picked these for his database & therefore I also use them.
The Torah (5 first books of the Bible) has 4 different versions with only 9 differences which are letters which is the same letter;
found in 9 different verses. It is quite water proof due to the strict customs of the Hebrew scribes that copied the Torah in the
ancient days. It was also very precious to them & still is.
The Torah is the foundation of the Bible and it is quite central in this book since most codes here are from its verses.
I have been banned by Richard owner of the Biblewheel.com since we discussed Bible codes.
I won’t go into that here, but he believed that the codes he found was valid at one point & then went back and called it cherry
picking. You can always read our discussion but that is a waste of time when you can read this book that has much better codes.
because I get better in the codes every year, but I am so good now that I kind of see the end & I feel confident to write this book,
And If I miss-connect in this book then it will be very few codes which is no problem at all since the codes are individual codes.
So lets say I miss-connect 10 codes out of 1000. You still have 990 codes there which will show you how God operates.
My website is www.777codes.comand you will find videos explaining physics subjects that I can’t show here.
Go to the Forum and check it out.
There is also a gematria calculatoravailable so you can calculate words in Hebrew, Greek & English for their numeric value.
And my website has a forum where we will hopefully have a lot of interesting discussions and revelations.
So we need to examine some basics in mathematics, Hebrew, Greek & Gematria before the decoding of codes can start.
Prime numbers can only be divided by itself or 1. Number 1 was the first prime until the 1800s until they changed their mind and changed it to number 2 as the first. But in the Bible codes, we see that number 1 is first. Primes are also important in nature.
Composite numbers are the opposite of a prime. It can be divided by more than itself or 1. The easiest way to find the order of a composite is to just remove the number of primes up to that number. Example: 777 is composite number 639 since there are 138 primes (773 = Prime nr 138) up to that number.
A Pythagorean prime is a prime number of the form 4n + 1. Pythagorean primes are the odd prime numbers that are the sum of two squares. visit this link for more info: https://planetmath.org/PythagoreanPrime
-<>- -<>- A number is happy when it reaches number 1 as you square its digits and add in steps.
-<>- -<>- Square numbers can be found by squaring numbers with itself. Example: Square nr 5 = 25 (5X5)
-<>- -<>- Star numbers can be found with the formula: 6n(n – 1) + 1 Example: The 7th star = 6X7X(7 – 1) + 1 = 253
-<>- -<>- Centered hexagonal numbers are found in the heart of a star. its order can be found with the formula: 3n(n – 1) + 1 Example: The 7th centered hexagon is: 3X7X(7 – 1) + 1 = 127
There are other figurate numbers also that are going to be used here but they are not nearly as important. A few of these are: – Cube numbers (Example to find the 5th Cube = 5X5X5) – Rectangular numbers (Is also very easy to find, Example: 7th Rectangle = 7X8) – Pentagonal numbers (5-gonal) – Hexagonal numbers (6-gonal) – Heptagonal numbers (7-gonal) – Octagonnumbers (8-gonal) – and so on I will just term them as 9-gonal, 10-gonal after these. – Adding all polygonal numbers of a type up to a specific order creates a 3-dimensional version of that polygonal number of the same order called a “pyramidal”.
Example: Triangles added up to order 7 is: 1+3+6+10+15+21+28 = 84 = Triangular pyramidal 7 -<>-
You can google the name of the above figurate numbers to see them in illustrations made available by Wikipedia or other websites. You can see an extensive list on polygonal numbers here: https://www.virtuescience.com/polygonal-numbers.html The Math Tool on my website gives you mathematical properties of all numbers. You can also find the orders of mathematics there.
Alphabets & Gematria Systems
Standard (Mispar gadol) system is the main system and it is “standard” since this is the original values of the letters.
Ordinal (Mispar Siduri) system is the placement values
Reduced (Mispar Katan) system goes from 1 to 9 & starts over on 1 again. (Same as the standard but with 0’s removed)
These three gematria systems were used by the ancient Hebrews. They called them & still calls them: Mispar gadol, Mispar Siduri & Mispar Katan. These systems are definitely mains.
Full spellings of the letters are where we spell out how a letter is pronounced.
We only use this concept in Hebrew & Greek in this book. But say we wanted to fully spell out the English letter “X”,
then the answer would be “eks”.The letter “C”; could be spelled like “See”/”Zee”.
Normally people only use the standard system on the Full spellings but here we go all three.
if you look at the end of the Hebrew alphabet then you see the letters that have an F. in–front of their names.
This is the Final letters and they are kind of the Upper–case letters of Hebrew.
They are only used in the last letter of a word. So the Hebrew alphabet has only 22 letters & the SV stands for Soft Value.
English gematria is another concept that is used in this book. The reduced, ordinal & standard systems will be used on this
Alphabet also. And since it does not originally have values attached to it then we will use another system on it like Base 6 (A=6
B=6X2 C=6X3). If I use reduced, ordinal, standard & base 6 on a word/phrase then I call it the 4 basic.
Starter systems are more like alternative gematria systems that are valid but unique to this book. Here I can use
systems that start with 7, then 8, 9… Or 37, 38, 39… Or even 777, 778, 779… Example: A=37 B=38 C=39 of “Thirty Seven” = 561
Reverse systems are also used & here we simply reverse the reduced, ordinal & standard systems where the first letter then has the
value of the last letter and it goes down in values instead of up.
Example: reverse English ordinal starts with A=26 B=25 C=24 since the English alphabet has 26 letters.
You may think that this is playing with numbers but this is just how far God can go in his connections & codes.
Hebrew is read from right to left & it is the mother alphabet. Since the Greek alphabet comes from the Hebrew alphabet.
These two alphabets are the only alphabets with the same gematria system (standard).
The English alphabet comes from the Latin alphabet, which again comes from the Greek alphabet. -<>-
The symbolic meanings are shrouded in mystery but we know each of the Hebrew letters has 3 properties:
1. It is a letter––– 2. It can be a number––– 3. It can have a symbolic meaning related to the ancient signor be used as a word
1. Unity or beginnings– – – “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD“ [Deu 6:4] 2. Companionship, Witness, Division – – – 2 testaments that the Bible is divided into 3. Completeness or Resurrection– – – “For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.” [1 John 5:7] 4. Creation – – – God finished the material Universe on the fourth day of creation. 5. God’s grace, goodness – – – the 5 senses: sight, hearing, taste, smell and touch. 6. Man’s number – – – God created man of the 6th day of creation. 7. Spiritual Perfection– – – “And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made;“ [Genesis 2:2] 8. New beginning – – – Man will rule the earth for 6000 years and then comes the 1000 year kingdom with Jesus reigning the earth as King. After that in the start towards the 8th millennium, we get the merging of heaven and earth as a new beginning. 9. Divine completeness & Finality – – – “about the ninth hour Jesus cried“ [Matt 27:46], “he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. “ [John 19:30] 10. Testimony, Law & Completeness of order – – – The 10 commandment given to Moses at Mount Sinai. 11. Chaos & Judgment – – – In the 11th chapter of the Bible we see men rebelling against God when building the tower of Babel. 12. Structural beginning or Governmental perfection – – – 12 Tribes, 12 disciples, 12 hours a day & 12 months. 13. Sin & Rebellion – – – “Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and in the thirteenth year they rebelled.“ [Gen 14:4] 40. Trial and Testing – – – Israel has to wander the desert for forty years as punishment for sins. One should take note that these meanings has little effect in the codes since God uses those numbers differently there. -<>- -<>-
Language and Gematria Terms
H/Heb = Hebrew – – – G/Gr = Greek – – – E/Eng = English – – – r/red = reduced – – – o/ord = ordinal – – – s/sta= standard rr = reverse reduced – – – ro = reverse ordinal – – – rs = reverse standard Fr = Full reduced – – – Fo = Full ordinal – – – Fs = Full standard Sr = soft reduced – – – So = soft ordinal – – – Ss = soft standard sr = starter – – – A=6 = Base 6 (A=6 B=2X6 C=3X6…) m = modern spelling and I will always use it in brackets like this: [m]
Example: “Riddles” in English reverse reduced is written like this: 118 “Riddles” (E rr). In rev ord instead (E ro). Example: “Wisdom” in Hebrew standard is: 73 “Wisdom” (H s). While in Full standard it is 604 “Wisdom” (H Fs)
-<>- -<>- Mathematical Terms
– Pri= Prime nr – – – Example: 7 = Prime nr 5 & it will written like this: 7 = Pri(5) – Pri-ord= Prime order (Example: 5 = Pri-ord(7)) – Comp= Composite nr Comp-o= Composite order – PP = Pythagorean prime nr PP-o= Pythagorean prime order – Happy= Happy number Happy-o= Happy order Happy.Pri= Happy Prime – Lucky= Lucky number Lucky-o= Lucky order Lucky.Pri = Lucky Prime – Squ = Square number (4-gonal) – Star = Star number – C. Hex = Centered Hexagon number – Cube = Cube number – Rect = Rectangular number – Penta = Pentagon (5-gonal) – Hexa = Hexagon (6-gonal) – Hepta = Heptagon (7-gonal) – Pyr = 3-D polygonal number – – – Example: 84 = Tri.Pyr(7) – – – 140 = Squ.Pyr(7) -<>- -<>-
Every single verse in the Bible seems to be encoded and the verse order usually defines the codes in each verse.
1. Vs = Verse order
2. Nr.W = Nr of Words
3. Nr.L = Nr of Letters
4. Nr.W + Nr.L = Nr of Words + Nr of Letters
5. TV = Total Value (sum of all words)
6. FLL = First & Last Letters
7. CL = Center Letter(s) [If the verse has two center letters; then you add them]
8. FLCL = First, Last & Center Letters
9. L. surr. CL = Letters surrounding Center Letter(s) – – – This method should align with the CL
10. 2 FLL = 2 First & 2 Last Letters [New series of messages starts here]
11. 3/4 CL = 3/4 Center Letters
12. FLL + 3/4 CL = First & Last Letters + 3/ Center Letters
13. 2 FLL + 3/4 CL = 2 First Letters, 2 Last Letters & 3/4 Center Letters
14. FLW = First & Last Words [New series of messages can start here]
15. CW = Center Word(s) [If the verse has 2 center words; then you add them] – – – The CW is the Heart of each verse
16. FLCW = First, Last & Center Words
17. W. surr. CW = Words surrounding the Center Word(s)
18. 2 FLW = 2 First & 2 Last words [New series of messages starts here]
19. 3/4 CW = 3 or 4 Center Words
20. 2 FLW+ 3/4 CW = 2 First, 2 Last Words & 3 or 4 Center Words
21. FLL + FLW = First & Last Letters + First & Last Words [New series of messages starts here]
22. CL + CW = Center Letter(s) + Center Word(s)
23. FLCL + FLCW = First, Last & Center Letters + First, Last & Center Words
24. L. surr. CL +W. surr. CW = Letters surrounding Center Letter(s) +Words surrounding CenterWord(s)
25. 2 FLL + 2 FLW = 2 First & Last Letters + 2 First & Last Words [New series of messages starts here]
26. 3/4 CL + 3/4 CW = 3/4 Center Letters + 3/4 Center Words
27. 2 FLL + 2 FLW+ 3/4 CL + 3/4 CW[End of series of messages]
28. F.L + CL = First Letter + Center Letter
29. L.L + CL = Last Letter + Center letter
30. F.W + CW= First Word + Center Word
31. L.W + CW= Last Words + Center Word
32. L. up to CL = Letters added up to Center Letter (if there are two then add to first)
33. L. from CL = Letters added from Center Letter (if there are two then add from second)
34. Words up CW = All words added up to CW(if there are two then add up to first)
35. Words from CW = All words added from Center Word(s) to last word (if there are two then add from second)
36. Numbers spelled out = Connections in numbers that are spelled out in a verse, if so then this is method nr 2.
37. A.L.E FLL = All Letters Except First & Last letters
38. A.L.E CL = All Letters Except Center Letter(s)
39. A.L.E FLCL = All Letters Except First, Last & Center Letters
40. A.W.E FLW = All Words Except First & Last Words
41. A.W.E CW = All Words Except Center Word(s)
42. A.W.E FLCW = All Words Except First, Last & Center Word(s)
43. Nr.W & Nr.L merged into 1 number [Example: Nr.W= 7 <> Nr.L = 29 – – – > 729]
44. Adding diverse orders of letters either they be by rotation or not
45. Adding diverse orders of words either they be by rotation or not
46.FLL of all words
47. CL of all words
48. FLCL of all words -<>-
I consider 4 methods as mains here which are TV, FLW, CW & FLCW.
– +1 method is where we use +1, +10, +100, +1000 or even +10 000 to find a value. Example: 137 = 100 + 37. This also includes numbers like 400 (Tav ת last letter of Hebrew), 500, 800 (Omega ω last letter of Greek), 1200 (400+800), 1500… But I don’t think there is a limit to them since I have seen He uses +200, +300 & +700 also. – Extended digit(s) is where we add extra digit(s) to the number in either first, middle & last digit. Example: 866 = 86 – 0 removed is when we remove a zero or zero’s from a number. Example: 7001 = 71 – Merging of numbers. Example: 6112 is 611 “Torah” (H s) merged with 112 “The Lord God” (H s) – Using digits in a number as words like for example number 1946 = 19 “and” (E o) – – – 46 “codes” (E o)
– Adding or multiplying mathematical properties like for example number 35 = Pri-o(37) + Pri-o(73) – – – 37+73 = 110 “Alpha” (E s)
How Codes Work
God is a person and he has his own free will. It took years before I truly understood and mastered the art of cracking mathematical
So the first thing you should know is that God uses the gematria of words and phrases to represent messages in these codes.
He goes very far in his connections. This can get complex for you but your brain will adapt. -<>- And the second thing we should know is that many words/phrases have the same value.
The way these codes work is that you have to pick the right word/connection according to the context in where you find it.
There is never just 1 message in the codes but always a series of messages. Either they come in 2, 3, 4… Steps.
So it’s like a puzzle where you need to know what values words have and God picks a Letter/Word/Phrase or even a physics approximation to represent every single verse order.
The same with numbers. Because you will see that God is very accurate in his codes and messages; they only align perfectly if you understand what he is doing and know the values of specific important words. But He uses a lot of words so you become this collector of words & phrases in 3 different languages.
Let’s start with an example of how God connects we can start with the Hebrew word “riddle(s)” חידה chiydah.
It has the values of: 18/27/27 (red = 18 – – – ord = 27 – – – sta = 27)
18 = “of God” האל (o) = “in the firmament” בהרקיע (r) – – – 27 = “In the beginning” εν αρχηι (r) – – – 27 = “riddles” חידה ord + sta = 54 (Comp(37 “of wisdom” חכמה )) – – – red + ord + sta = 72 “in the firmament” בהרקיע (o)
The ordinal& standardsystem seems to be absolute mains to combine in these codes. And here we see the red, ord & sta is:
18 + 27 + 27 = 72 (mirror of its ordinal & standard value) = “The Golden Ratio” (E r) Now we will see more of the word wisdom since it is important, but many words are important. Take 5 which mainly means “of” or “the” ה; since this is the 5th Hebrew letter Hey & it can mean this.
– 5 “of” ה = Pythagorean Prime order of 37 “ wisdom” (Heb ord) – 7 = Pri(5 “The” ה = Pythagorean Prime order of 37 “seal” (Eng ord))
Getting confused? Well, this is how this works because both “wisdom” & “seal” can be correct here.
Now because of differences in the Hebrew & English language, we could use both “wisdom” & “of wisdom”.
You have to diligently pick according to the context in how number 5 or 7 comes up. They can even just be used for “the”. The 7th Greek letter Eta η has the ordinal value of 7& it can mean “the”.
Alright so now we get a little glimpse into how God mathematically connects, now let’s understand how God can use this in the
verses when using specific methods there. God connects either you add letters, words& verses. Probably chaptersalso since I have not done that yet.
He is God and he does everything best and there is no one like him. And no one does codes better than him since
He designed the Hebrew language to fit his codes that span from the Bible to the Universe. -<>- The 6th Hebrew letter Vav וcan mean “and” so number 6 is mainly used for that word in the codes.
So if we go to verse nr 27 “riddles” and add the 6 “and” ו first words (219+86+401+50+168+162) = 1000 + 86 “God” אלהים Elohiym. And we see the center word of verse nr27 “riddles” (H s) =86 “of God” אלהים. Another example of how God can connect: 400 + (28 = Tri(7) = Happy(7) = Pri(2) X Pri(2) X Pri(5) – – – 2X2X5 = 20 “seven” (E r)) = “riddles” חידות = “in the midst” בתוך = CW of Vs(100 + 37 “Seal” (E o) = 137 “of God” (E s)) [since 777 is the seal of God]. The mirror of 28 (Tri(7)) is also = 82 = PrI(2) X PrI(14) – – – 2X14 = (28 = Tri(7) = Happy(7) = Pri(2) X Pri(2) X Pri(5)… = 20 “7”).
Another thing to mention here is that there can be several ways of writing a word in Hebrew.
And this is like English where we have different words for the same meaning. The above mention of God is the plural form of it. The single-form is written like this: “God”אל El with a value of = 31.
There is a great riddle about these words. To understand it we must decode the plural form which is mentioned first in the Bible in the first verse. 86 = 2X 43 “Seal” חתם (ord) = Pri(2) X Pri(15) – – – 2X15 = 30 “of” ל = “God” אלהים. Checking the value of single-form of God instead gives: 31 = “Seal” חתם (Fr) = Pri(12 “of” (E r)) = “God” אל. -<>-
This is how God uses numbers in his codes, not only for “The Seal of God”. You need to figure out how God uses the number to crack the codes. Hebrew & Greek is more basic than English, it does not matter if you write “I like codes” or “Codes I like” there, and you can add words like “of”, “the”, “for”, “is“, “with“ to Hebrew words in many circumstances. So I require you to read a bit through the lines in these codes so will make the two last calculations shorter and use them like this:
I have to do some shortcuts in this book: “7” = “seven” – – – ”37” = “thirty and seven” – – – “137” = “a hundred thirty and seven”
“7-7-7” = “seven seven seven” – – – “777” = “seven hundred seventy and seven” – – – “777” [m] = “seven hundred seventy seven” -<>- -<>- -<>-
Also take note that I copy-paste the info in here from the book so I write from the perspective as the author and you as the reader here on this website.
I cannot be 100% consistent in how I display Hebrew words/phrases since it switches places with the result which is a common bug. So I have to write אלפא “Alpha” like this instead of “Alpha” אלפא. Because I always write it as the last one in the book but I can’t do that always here.
There are also a bug when I copy-paste text making words lose their coloring ending up grey. That will get fixed in time if you see it. These problems will not affect the book.